Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, November 20, 2015

Bob Lam's assistant makes fun of him by placing nude bra on his eyes


Recently, artist Bob Lam's (林盛斌) popularity is increasing and he is busy with filming series and starting business. On that day, he fell asleep and his assistant made fun of him by placing nude bra on his eyes, and took many photos of him secretly. Bob shared it with everybody and wrote: "I am thinking upon seeing many photos in my mobile..... 1) Do I usually treat him badly? 2) Should I fire him and find somebody to buy him? 3) Should I kill him immediately? 4) Is he afraid my eyes will be injured?" Hence, his good friend, Raymond Cho made fun of him too: "Perhaps we should find out who uses it first."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.