Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Barbie Hsu's chin scares netizens


One week ago, Barbie Hsu (徐熙媛) shared a photo of her and her husband Wang Xiaofei (汪小菲) holding their beloved daughter Yue Er (玥兒) lovingly standing in front of a Christmas tree. She wrote: "Assembling the Christmas tree isn't as simple as I imagined it to be. Took us two whole days in order to give Yue Er a beautiful childhood memory. I went all out, luckily her father helped out!" But the focus was on Barbie; once netizens saw her chin, they were shocked and jokingly said: "That's a really sharp chin!" Her sister Dee Hsu (徐熙娣) also joked saying: "Since I was young, I was frightened by my sister's chin, it's too pointy! But it's still beautiful! My chin also often scares her, I am also a pointed-chin beauty!" Earlier it was rumored that Barbie is carrying her second child. Seeing her dressed in loose pajamas, it seems like the rumors are true.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.