Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Chrissie Chau has to work during the Lunar New Year


Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended the movie, House of Wolves (惡人谷) premiere and because she is only a guest appearance in the film, she will be playing the role of herself. When mentioning director Vincent Kok (谷德昭) who greatly praised her, she smiled and said: "The director said I don't laugh when I say a joke from the script. My speaking and tone, rhythm is at a good level". The hardest part is filming with Ronald Cheng (鄭中基) and I have to hold in my laughter. I hope to have better scenes next time". Chrissie also said the director looks after her and tries to not let her wear sexy clothes, but rather given a pair of jeans and a New Year outfit. She also admitted that the overall filming was very comfortable.

Chrissie Chau revealed that initially she was meant to be going to Japan with her family during the Lunar New Year. Everything including, plane tickets, hotels have been booked, but she has work in Mainland and feels like it was her own failure. She said: "I can only invite them to go, but I cannot go in person".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.