Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Louise Lee praises Derek Kok is a good family man


Artiste Louise Lee (李司棋), Shek Sau (石修), Lee Sheung Ching (李尚正) and others were the hosts for the program '食得有法「補」' and invited Derek Kok (郭政鴻) and Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) as guests.

Louise disclosed she suffered from virus infection after eating the can of spiced pork cubes lo mein: "Fortunately I have recovered now and dare not eat random food now." She also praised Derek was a good family man and he had good knowledge about health. He liked to side dishes for his family and say: "My mother needs to work in the past and I am in-charge of cooking for my siblings as the eldest son. Hence, my cooking skills improved."

When mentioning about the dieting method, Shirley expressed she heard of drinking lemon water for three meals per day: "It is unhealthy not to eat anything and I dare not try it. As an artiste, we eat irregularly and stay up late. I will exercise and maintain healthy diet in order to take care of my daughter."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.