Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Mag Lam: I've fallen before


Through her song "We've All Also Grown Up This Way" (我們都是這樣長大的), Mag Lam (林欣彤) was able to place ninth in Chik Chak's Top Ten Single. Mag broke out in tears upon receiving her award on stage and also thanked many people that has helped her: "I have to thank my company, Emperor Entertainment, thank my manager, thank my former manager. I remembered when I first wrote this song, I didn't know if it was good until I received an award now ... I am actually a person with low self-confidence. I want to thank James Ng and SUPPER MOMENT for reminding me that we used to have nothing before this. This is a bracelet that a little girl gave me. I remembered I was at a dilapidated school and I asked a group of young students what their dreams were and each person loudly shouted theirs. I am very ashamed because I could have followed my dream in the past but because my grandmother passed away, I followed along and have fallen with her. I want to thank Alfred Hui (許廷鏗) for pulling me back up. I really love to sing and I've even hid in the bathroom to sing!" Up to this point of the speech, Alfred and Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜), who were sitting in the audience were crazily wiping their tears away, making the scene very emotional.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.