Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Bobby Au Yeung becomes 'hero' to extinguish the fire near his house



Artiste Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) was filming a fire scene for House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series in Tseung Kwan O TVB City on Day 4 of the Lunar New Year but it turned out he had became the 'hero' in a fire case on Day 1 of the New Year. He said: "Was doing house visiting on Day 1 of the Lunar New Year and saw the maid was pointing everywhere. Hence, I tried to find out and saw there was heavy flames when walking out. The guard then took the fire extinguisher but did not know how to use it and sprayed it on my whole body with flour instead. Thus, I took the fire extinguisher by myself to spray on the fire and did not expect some people did not know how to use it." After Bobby extinguish the fire, he returned to the house to take a shower: "My maid asked me what happened and I told her it was snowing. Fortunately, the neighbour went out to work and I saw it."

When mentioned about filming fire scene for House of Spirits series, Bobby said: "The fire is smaller compared to ones near my house." He added he had 'vacation sickness' after resting for several days.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.