Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, March 7, 2016

Ana R. reduces 20kg within 3 months


It is Supermodel Ana R.'s first appearance after giving birth and expressed she was overjoyed. When asked about her daughter Maya, Ana R. said: "She is good and I will organise baby shower party at Korean restaurant in March. The theme is based on pink colour zoo and it is thought by my husband. I am thinking of cupcake and cake but it is difficult to find people. (Thinking of giving birth again?) Not yet and it is hard to regain my old figure. I reduce 20kg within 3 months and feel very happy that I can wear my old top. (Wish to have a son?) Yes but have to wait until Maya is two years old. Anyway, it is hard to predict it is a baby son and will try it though. (How many children?) Thinking of 5 initially and 2 to 3 are enough as afraid of getting old."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.