Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Priscilla Wong wants to give ring to her boyfriend, Edwin Siu?


Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) attended a jewellery brand event and disclosed her boyfriend, Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) usually gave her small gifts: "Edwin will buy it even in the plane and I use a small box to keep it. It is simple and his taste is not bad. I will wear it and some are flower design, and know his sister chooses some gifts based on the design and taste. I wish to give ring to him, Raymond Cho (曹永廉), Power Chan (陳國邦) and Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) as representation of their friendship. (Is the gifts given by Edwin expensive?) Some are normal and expensive. I told him not to give me expensive gift and the value is not important. (Did he give you ring?) Nope but I want to give it to him instead."

When mentioned White Valentine's Day (白色情人節) is on 14 March, Priscilla said: "I will be filming series with Edwin and facing him all day long. We act as couple and it is a different feeling as I treat him badly in the series. I feel guilty as if unfaithful to him."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.