Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sisley Choi focuses on positive reviews: Some audiences definitely dislike me


Actress, Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) attended the promotion campaign of Fashion War (潮流教主) series and when mentioned about receiving negative reviews about her voice in the series, she replied she noticed the reviews made by the audiences and it was related to making improvements in comparison to the first two series. It made the audiences more comfortable and they promised to continue watching the drama. Asking if she noticed the negative reviews, Sisley said: "Perhaps they disliked my acting in the first two series but I place more focus on positive reviews and my colleagues told me my acting pattern had changed. (Feel unhappy?) Nope as it is a kind reminder which will make me improve. (Some audiences said they preferred to watch ATV series than you?) Is it? Some definitely dislike me and they will have something that they like and dislike."

Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) was at the same event and expressed Sisley was annoying. Sisley said they annoyed each other during filming.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.