Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 15, 2016

Katy Kung denies she has new boyfriend: He has a wife



Ever since Katy Kung (龔嘉欣) breaks up with Patrick Tang (鄧健泓), she has been single and focusing on her work. However, it is pointed a man was driving Katy's car and including the photo of the flowers on Weibo earlier, it is most likely Katy has a boyfriend. As the flowers was given on Valentine's Day, ON.CC (東網) contacted Katy and asked if she had a boyfriend, she said: "Nope. He is my friend only. My car is faulty and he helps me to drive to the workshop. (Why you do not drive it by yourself?) I was not in Hong Kong earlier and my friend works in car industry. I feel bad about affecting him and his family. (Is he taken?) He has a family and I know his wife. Really sorry for affecting him."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.