Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Joyce Tang discloses she has high blood pressure: I feel dizzy sometimes


Actress Joyce Tang (滕麗名) accepted an interview from Elaine Ng (吳綺莉) at radio station and expressed she worked with her around 20 years ago. She returned from Malaysia and said: "I will be filming advertisement, performing on stage and playing ball during charity function at Singapore in month end."

Joyce's popularity increased after filming House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series and disclosed she did not have series to film yet: "Perhaps TVB might not renew my contract and we have yet to discuss. (As you want to film series with Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華)?) Approaching me to film ancient series but Bobby does not want to? (Seldom spend time with your husband due to your work schedule?) Nope. We will be going for holidays to relax after one week." Joyce added she visited a traditional Chinese physician in Malaysia and he told her she had high blood pressure: "I feel it is very amazing and he tells me to be careful of high cholesterol. In fact, I feel dizzy at times and need to check my body since I am getting old now. (Will check again?) Yes, but I need time to rest since returning not long ago."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.