Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, December 26, 2016

Roger Kwok supports Ruco Chan for TV King: I will become TV King for the fourth time


Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) becomes TV King and defeats his opponents Roger Kwok (郭晉安) and Vincent Wong (王浩信). However, some netizens felt Roger should crown as TV King as not everybody can act as his character in Dead Wrong (致命復活) series.

Other than TV King, Roger also loses Most Popular TV Male Artist (最受歡迎電視男角色) and he accepted an interview from Ming Pao (明報): "I support Ruco and somebody will be dissatisfied if I win TV King and it is hard to satisfy all. Let's wait until next time. (Netizens feel unfair for you?) Rest assured that I will act for the next role well and believe I stand a chance to become TV King fourth time." Roger used the dialogue in Dead Wrong series: "Somebody gives up their life halfway and I will come back to life if continue to persist. Please have some positive energy and I will preserve all the way and definitely succeed."

Vincent and Tracy Chu won Most Popular On-Screen Partnership award (最受歡迎劇集搭檔獎) based on Over Run Over (EU超時任務) series and Vincent accepted an interview from Ming Pao (明報): "There is many exciting drama during the past 6 months and it remain fresh to the audiences. I hope to film more good series to repay my gratitude towards everybody and have sequel to Over Run Over series. I feel elated and touched for the supports and it is considered rare."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.