Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 20, 2017

Hins Cheung kneels down to express his gratitude towards the audiences


Hins Cheung (張敬軒) bowed towards the audiences and mentioned about his withdrawal from I am a Singer (歌手) show after singing songs and some fans told him not to say it again. He then kneeled down to express his gratitude towards the audiences: "They want me to sing Cantonese songs and I am supposed to sing this 2 songs as one is my workpiece. I sing Danny Chan's (陳百強) song as he is my idol and it is considered granting my wish. Thank you and it will be best if I have a magic bag to store the audiences' applauses and breathing sounds. I will continue to use my talent to create more good songs and only my songs can explain everything."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.