Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Natalie Tong acts as Priscilla Wong's bridesmaid during her wedding: I have prepared the gift


Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) and Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) are pointed to get married this year and Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) acts as her bridesmaid. On 28 July, Natalie attends a mobile event as spokesperson and says: "I wish to see them married too as they are very sweet and happy. I tell her that I am clueless that I will be the bridesmaid and she does not know she is getting married. She says she wants to wait for me and I tell her not to due to pressure." Natalie has prepared the gift and asking if she feels they will have lighting marriage, she says: "It is hard to say and Priscilla is an emotional person and it will happen immediately. Hence, I prepare the gift in advance."

Mentioning about Jazz Lam (林子善) and his girlfriend, Kary (董佩欣) are getting married, Natalie knows it long ago and he keeps telling us to make ourselves free: "I am happy that he is finally getting married. (Push yourself too?) Let them get married first and Kenneth Ma (馬國明) is still single. I have suitor now and not worried about myself. Let's start from friends and eat together first."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.