Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Anita Yuen calls her husband, Julian Cheung "useless"?


46 years old Anita Yuen (袁詠儀) accepts an interview from the show, Number One Friend (天下第一Friend) on 05 September and exposes "4 useless love to play mahjong". Who is the useless? She replies they are Julian Cheung (張智霖), Aaron Kwok (郭富城), Shum Ka Wai (沈嘉偉) and a friend from another industry.

Anita says: "Why do I call them useless? Because they are really crazy. For example: Julian tells me he is playing mahjong tonight and I ask him the reason and he replies Aaron is leaving tomorrow. Do you think it is stupid? (But it is better than looking for other girls?) Yes, that's why I let him go as long as he returns home."

As Anita is a blunt person and offends Jackie Chan (成龍) and Wong Jing (王晶) as a result, she says: "Leslie Cheung (張國榮) and Anita Mui (梅艷芳) did warn me before. Leslie often tells me to be cautious but my mouth is quicker than my brain." Of course, Julian understands her character and always holds her tightly in case she says something inappropriate at the events. Anita says: "My husband is scared of me too

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.