Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, September 18, 2017

Charlene Choi feels happy when dating Anthony: I bring tissue out now


Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) attends the press conference related to Ocean Park Hong Kong on 14 September and does not explore haunted house with her boyfriend, Anthony (石恆聰) before. Asking if she will take an opportunity to act like a spoilt child to him, Charlene says: "I am afraid if he or I will puke and not that type of woman. I prefer to be myself. (Joey Yung (容祖兒) reveals that Anthony places tissue into your pocket?) Not bad." It reminds her that she seldom brings tissue and usually borrows it from her assistant."

Charlene denies about cohabitation and has no marriage plan yet: "We know what to do and it is unnecessary for me to report my private affair. Anyway, everything is good."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.