Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Fiona Sit practises mediation for 2 years: I used to complaint when busy in the past


Fiona Sit (薛凱琪) promotes her new album, Ni Wo Zhi Jian (你我之間) at commercial radio on 06 September and reveals the production takes 4 years to complete it. Her new album will be releasing in end 2017 and Fiona specially thanks the company for the full support as she will MV for every song and gets to involve in production as well: "My assistant knows how to edit now. (Salary raise?) It's already added now and I let her go for training during her break. So it is good to be my assistant. Haha!"

Fiona expresses that she will be very busy due to promoting new album, filming movie and releasing her own brand this year: "I used to complaint when I am busy in the past as it affects my health. But I have been doing mediation for this 2 years and learn that I choose to do it by myself and get to have more work."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.