Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, October 16, 2017

Lai Lok Yi's son starts to throw his temper: I am worried about him calling me as an uncle


Lai Lok Yi's (黎諾懿) son is 6 months old now and he celebrates it together with his wife, Nicole Lee (李潔瑩) a few days ago. On 12 October, Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) and Lok Yi attend the press conference of (去澳門‧葡一葡) on 12 October and he expresses that he will celebrate it every month until his son reaches 1 year old.

Lok Yi praises that his son starts to call people in this 2 months except him: "I am worried that he will call me as uncle as we seldom have interactions due to filming series. Hence, I want to take care of him during my free time."

Lok Yi reveals that his son has a weak immune system and has a flu twice. He expresses his desire to have another baby but decide to place it aside upon discovering having urinary tract infection: "I suffer tremendous pressure from taking care of him and it resembles to filming series for 10 continuous days. However, my wife wants to have a daughter and how can we certain that the next baby is a daughter? I am worried about ending up like Moses Chan and having a baby daughter after the third time."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.