Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Vincent Wong shares photo of his daughter and himself: I am sharing unforgettable memory


Vincent Wong (王浩信) wins the award, (網絡至強人氣視帝2017) during an awards ceremony on 18 October and it increases his confidence to win TV King this year. He says: "I treat it as becoming TV King after getting this award and it acts as a little encouragement to me this year. I have got something in return after giving my efforts for the past 1 year. I have no rest at all and even sacrifice some of the time with my family such as absent from the interview for my daughter's enrolment, but will definitely apply leave from the producer to attend the second interview with them."

Mentioning about sharing photo of his daughter and himself on the stage on 18 October, Vincent replies he specially brings his daughter to watch his performance and she can experience the feeling of being on the stage. Asking if he purposely does it to rebut the recent rumours, Vincent says: "Nope but sharing some unforgettable memory. It is my first time to bring my daughter to watch my own performance."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.