Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Jessica Hsuan attends ceramic lesson and nobody talks to her


Jessica Hsuan (宣萱), Helen To (杜如風), Sharon Kwok (郭秀雲) and her son, Chin King Fung (龐景鋒) and others attend the charity art exhibition by SAA on 09 November. Jessica participates in decorating her dog and expresses it is a good chance to develop her creativity: "My art is poor during schooling days and getting A is considered lucky. I am playing ceramic lately. (Know any guys in ceramic lesson? You can try to imitate a couple making ceramic in Ghost film?) Imagination only. Many girls in the class and nobody tries to talk to me. Perhaps they are afraid of making me mad if damaging my ceramic."

As Helen works together with a travel agency before and their system is hacked by a hacker and suffering from heavy losses, she replies she is unaffected yet and hopes the police will catch the culprit soon: "I am a computer idiot and one of my nickname is computer killer, as it is spoilt even without doing anything. Anyway, they only take photos of me during the shooting and I am not afraid of the hackers."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.