Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Benjamin Yuen has no marriage plan and Bowie Cheung has the final say about having baby


Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) attends an event on 10 December and expresses he will be celebrating Christmas with his girlfriend, Bowie Cheung (張寶兒), their families and friends together. As he seldom visits his grandparent, he realise they are growing old and asking if they urge him to get married, Benjamin says: "Yes but I am a picky person and others are urging me instead. My career is my top priority now. (Get married only after  having baby?) Anything can happen and I will respect my girlfriend and her family.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.