Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Single Natalie Tong wants to look at dashing guys in Bhutan?


Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) expresses her intention to travel with a female friend to Bhutan during Christmas during an activity at a shopping mall on 10 December. She says: "I heard there is many dashing guys in Bhutan and want to take a look. My friend tells me not to answer the door if there is a knock. Otherwise, I need to marry him. (Want to have a romantic encounter?) I am joking and somebody dates me lately but I am unsure if he wants to woo me." Natalie is not afraid of a lonely Christmas as she can watch movie with her family and travel alone.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.