Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Wong Cho Lam: First debuted only had $40 daily allowance

Drama after drama's Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍), a few days ago disclosed that the first time he entered the entertainment industry he had only $40 daily allowance and even dating was a difficulty. (How do you date with $40) Go with girlfriend to a fast food restaurant and use coupons. After working in a children's program, he earned a salary of $4800. (How do you support your family?) I don't dare to go on a holiday and buy a car. My hardest time was in the year 2003-2005 because, I finally paid off my debt.

He finally had a breakthrough in his career and said: "I am very grateful, after paying off the debt, I took my family out to celebrate. I still remember clearly that it's a fresh new feeling. During that time, it was hard to comprehend. I had a lot of brothers and sisters who supported me throughout my hardships, we even cried together. Sometimes if life is too smooth, we can get confused and whereas, you get words of encouragement through a little suffering".

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.