Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, April 21, 2014

Steven Ma and Fala Chen collaborates in new MV







Today Steven Ma (馬浚偉) and Fala Chen (陳法拉) was at Tsuen Wan filming for a new MV (非戀之情). This is their first song collaboration and said that this song expresses the relationship between a brother and sister. Steven said: "This song is written through my own voice. I spoke to the producer and told him that I want to produce a song with my own feeling. Me and Fala have filmed in four dramas together and out of the two dramas we played a brother and sister relationship. In reality, I call her 'a mui' (younger sister) and she calls me 'a gor' (older brother) and in fact a man and a woman doesn't have to sing only about love songs".

Fala exposed that Steven Ma currently has a lot of script to read. When Steven Ma suddenly told Fala to invest her money, Fala laughed and said: "I have no money! Those are all my hardworking money". Steven Ma then joked and told Fala's manager to invest instead.

In addition, Fala revealed she will be filming a movie with Ronald Cheng Chung-Ke(鄭中基) based in the setting of Cheung Poi Tsai.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.