Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 23, 2014

Michael Tse: My alarm clock will wake me up to watch football every night



Michael Tse (謝天華) completed filming series in Mainland China and accepted the radio station interview hosted by his good friend, Louis Yuen (阮兆祥). Michael expressed that he had finished filming series in Shanghai and currently taking a break. He said: "I will watch it if I am taking a break. My alarm clock will wake me up to watch football every night.".

Besides football, Michael is busy preparing his concert for part 2 with Ekin Cheng (鄭伊健) lately and when asked if there was any differences from part 1, he said "I will wear thinner and lesser clothes this round." When asked if he will show any abs, Michael laughed and said: "I still have to show my body besides singing.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.