Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sheren Tang does not long to film for TVB


Artiste Sheren Tang (鄧萃雯) was at Ma On Shan (馬鞍山) yesterday in a social enterprise supermarket volunteering as a cashier, lift merchandise, and passing out gifts in the neighborhood. Sheren greatly praised the social enterprise idea since it provides citizens cheaper selections of products. Asked if she would invest, she said "My capabality is to help promote. (Manage a social enterprise business yourself?) I am really bad at business, I will cause people to bankrupt. But I welcome any social enterprises to come seek me to promote." When speaking of TVB seeking Anthony Wong (黃秋生) and Kent Tong (湯鎮業) to partner up with Wayne Lai(黎耀祥) in filming series Lord of Shanghai, it was rumored they're replacing her. Sheren smilingly said "What? Their ages? I'm their junior! I'm only a small actress. (Film for TVB again?) Temporarily not going to, I will let Anthony try it out first." Mentioning former lover Joe Tay(鄭敬基) is in a father-daughter relationship with DJ Maggie, Sheren rejected to reply.    

Source: Oriental Daily (ON.CC)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.