Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, September 19, 2014

Anjaylia Chan acts in stage play but dares not sing


Recently, Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) was surrounded by many fans and her male friend, Epaphras Wong (黃頌祈), received a threatening letter. She expressed she had lodged a police report and said: "I have made a police report and my family tell me to be extra careful. My mother will wait for me if I return too late and my male friend is also extra cautious."

When asked about her recent work schedule, Anjaylia replied she will be performing a stage play with Ken Hung (洪卓立) and said: "It is about a love triangle which involves Ken Hung and Jay Fung (馮允謙). The other day, it is my first time filming and the process is quite fun. (Need to sing?) No need to sing and do not have courage too. Previously, I did sing for M Club at the stage and less nervous when singing together with the girls."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.