Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 26, 2014

Kevin Cheng breaks up with Linda Wong and asks her to be matchmaker for him?



Linda Wong (王馨平) accepted an interview from Eva Lai (黎燕珊) during the programme, Wang Shi, Bu Ru Yan (往事‧並不如煙), and discussed about their love perspective. Linda disclosed her parents was divorced since young and her father, Jimmy Wang (王羽), was very strict on her, but her family did not have any impacts on her love perspective.

When mentioned about described as 'golden couple 金童玉女' with Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) when she joined the industry but broke up due to objection from Jimmy Wang, Linda replied her father could not influence her decision and said: "At that time, my father does not support me and tells me not to date with anyone in the entertainment industry. But relationship affairs is hard to control and my father cannot control my relationship. Although Kevin and I break up, but we still see each other at times and many people ask me if he is dating currently and I seldom ask him about relationship. But he tells me he is not dating and introduce girls to him when we meet up for dinner previously."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.