Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 26, 2014

Mag Lam shows her career line




Singer Mag Lam (林欣彤) attended the 2014 JSG Selections Part 2 (2014勁歌金曲優秀選第二回) and won two awards with the songs Food Chain (食物鏈) and Lights (光源). She wore a low cut-dress revealing her career line, but the shy Mag Lam said: "Okay, this is normal". She said she has prepared all the safety measures and has no push-up: "I think some dresses with no push-up is more prettier. I bought this dress online, the model didn't mention it was this low-cut, because she is a foreigner and therefore her height would be taller than me". (Would be more sexier after the awards ceremony?) "It's the stylist's decision. It is important to be beautiful. I don't mind if it's too sexy. You have to come out and walk out feeling healthy". Asked whether she would try push-up? She said: "No need to, normal is better, unless there is a good advertisement".

Mag Lam also revealed that she will spending Christmas at work, the single Mag Lam said: "I don't think I'm dry. I have different events and will spend it with family and fans. There are some friends who told me to go to party, so I should be happy this Christmas".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.