Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tracy Chu's bad habits: I am a lazy person who loves to sleep, eat and crack my fingers


Artiste Tracy Chu (朱千雪) attended a quit smoking event held at Kwun Tong. She said: "I have never smoked in my life. My daddy and mummy is a non-smoker and my daddy said smoking is a waste of money". (Also choose a non-smoker boyfriend?) I would try to choose a guy who doesn't smoke, because I also want him to live a long life! (What would you do if  filming a kiss scene and the guy is a smoker?) I haven't encountered that problem. If my character is a smoker, I would do it because, filming does not really need you to smoke from the cigarette. I don't know how to smoke, it wouldn't look real if I inhale it.  

Tracy also said: "Speaking of bad habits, I do have some like: sleep all day and eat. Also crack my fingers. I don't know  if I cracked too much that my hands are so small. My daddy will yell at me when he sees me crack my fingers, but in fact my cracking fingers habit is learnt from him".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.