Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Huang Xiaoming and Yang Mi knew each other for 10 years


Artiste, Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明) and Yang Mi (楊冪) attended the press conference of new movie, My Sunshine (何以笙簫默), as the main leads. Although Yang Mi was married and became a mother, but they continued to flirt in front of the reporters. It also invited shoutings when Yang Mi helped Xiaoming to adjust the collar. Yang Mi laughed and said: "In reality, Xiaoming and I know each other for 10 years. Previously, my role required me to woo him but after 10 years, it is his turn to woo me." When mentioned about their 10 years friendship, Yang Mi said: "He watched me to grow up and I watch him to grow old."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.