Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Linda Chung is learning cooking for her mother and not rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng


Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) attended a dinner function as performer guest and will be singing two songs: "The client requested me to sing one of my old songs (6 years ago) and I am afraid I will forget the lyrics as did not sing for a long time. Initially, I have practised to sing others' songs as want to try new stuff. I love Faye Wong (王菲) and Sandy Lam (林憶蓮). Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and I will be going to New Zealand and perform singing. We will stay there for 5 days. I am thinking of the local fish maw and sea cucumber. (You know how to cook?) Yes, Steven Ma (馬浚偉) taught me. Recently, I have been cooking and will seek advice from my friends." When asked if his rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍) tasted her cooking before, Linda said: "Nobody tries it before except my fans during the fans gathering. I boil for them as their reward. (Boyfriend gets jealous?) Haha! I only have friends now."

Asked if she learned cooking in order to prepare being the wife, Linda denied and said: "I want to be a good daughter as my mother said nobody cooked a nice meal for her after cooking for many years. I train myself to be a filial daughter slowly. My mother is returning in June and I can cook 6 dishes with 1 soup such as winter melon soup, spare ribs and others. (Boyfriend cooks for you often?) I only have friends now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.