Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Coffee Lam bought a 8 Millions 4-room apartment?


Ex-TVB artiste, Coffee Lam (林芊妤) was discovered purchasing new property (HEMERA) around 8 Millions for a 4-room apartment on 19 April 2015. She worked as an yoga instructor and explained: "Initially, I am thinking of buying 6 Millions property but need to be selected 3 times in order to select the apartment. The single apartment was sold out and I was forced to buy a bigger flat instead. Thus, I bought 8 Millions apartment eventually. (Heavy financial burden?) My parents and I share the down payment together and I will try my best to teach more yoga. (Earn a lot of money?) In fact, I could earn from playing shares. (6 digit figure?) Yes but not revealing much details. (Afraid of gossip?) Yes and cannot be bothered to explain. Anyway, I have nothing to hide."

Source: The Sun (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.