Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fiona Yuen exposed she has tried many different methods to lose weight


Pretty mother, Fiona Yuen (袁彩雲) attended a charity event, and mentioned in the past she has tried a lot of different ways to lose weight. Including using weight loss cream, plastic wrap, weight loss pills, jogging, etc. I still think exercising is a healthy and an effective way to lose weight. She said: "I do have a nutritionist, she has taught me to drink fruit juice for detox. I like to blend juice using carrot, apple and raw potato. I would force my daughter to drink it together. She is now 20 months old, although it is not that tasty, she has no constipation problems. I have drank it for almost 2-3 years. Sometimes I use different measurements and would add avocados and black sesame seeds, blending it looking like a dessert". She was asked why she didn't bring her daughter along to the event? She laughed and said: "Let me have a break!" Fiona also said her daughter is very naughty and would run around. Therefore this event is not a suitable place to attend.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.