Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Chin Siu Ho admits that he hasn't given Sharon Kwok a penny



Sharon Kwok (郭秀雲) and Chin Siu Ho (錢小豪) have divorced for quite a number of years. Recently, because of their son Andrew Pang who will be launching his music career in Korea, an argument erupted between the former couple. Sharon dislikes not only the fact that Chin Siu Ho has never taken care of their son but also the fact that he takes advantage of their son's launching career in Korea to promote himself. During her interview with Ming Pao (明報周刊), she revealed that Chin Siu Ho hasn't given them a penny this many years. She said: "The court has requested him to pay a dollar each month. But he didn't give and I didn't ask for it. However, I think he should have taken up his responsibilities as a father!" Regarding Sharon's interview, Chin Siu Ho directly admits: "I haven't given a penny but I have to clarify that it's not because I don't want to take care of him! I wanted to take up the responsibility but she said there was no need. (Did you take the initiative to suggest taking care of son's living expenses?) No, during that time, it was hard to see my son and I couldn't communicate with her (Sharon). So the only thing I could do was concentrate on taking care of my own family." He denied that he took advantage of his son to promote himself. He didn't even know his son was becoming a singer; he only found out through the reporters.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.