Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 22, 2015

Find out why Jackie Chan dared not see a doctor despite leg pain


International movie star, Jackie Chan (成龍) attended the discussion of 'Jackie Chan's action movie' in Shanghai and accidentally tripped over on the stage. He expressed nobody was aware when action artistes were injured and hoped to take this opportunity to acknowledge the contributions made by the heroes working in backend.

Jackie expressed his body accumulated lots of pain all this years and felt pain whenever woke up every morning: "I felt leg pain before when driving and told the doctor to operate on me. I went into like a hero but walked out with my head bending down, as afraid of needles. But I did not feel anything even when my hand was injured." He added that he went to America to film movie earlier and the filming was better than Hong Kong 10 times: "Many artistes become action movie stars such as Ironman and Captain America. I would choose to act as Spiderman but I guess nobody wants to watch me acting that. I really wish to become Dustin Hoffman."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.