Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 22, 2015

Karena Ng did not receive any 'love code' from her boyfriend, Raymond Lam before



Artiste Karena Ng (吳千語) wore mine skirt and revealed her tiny waist to attend a press conference related to tea. She expressed her waist was around 22 to 23 inches which was not that tiny and explained: "Because I have a slim body and not considered tiny. I am trying to gain weight now as the director and film producer want me to grow fatter when filming movie. Not sure if I am older now as my baby fats has disappeared. (How old are you?) 22 years old and I prefer to have a round face as look younger though many people prefer slim face. I hope to gain some weight and too skinny is not healthy. (How much weight you plan to gain?) Around 10 pounds and I weigh 100 pounds now. (How to gain weight?) Look for nutritionist and gym instructor. Most importantly is to exercise and increase food intake."

Karena disclosed she will be filming new movie, Bounty Hunter (賞金獵人) with Lee Min Ho (李敏鎬) later but not as lovers: "We are a team and cooperating in the movie. (Is he your idol?) I admired him and watched his series before. (Is your boyfriend, Raymond Lam (林峯) very worried?) Not much communication and not that worried." When mentioned that Raymond disclosed he will use 'love code' to communicate with her, Karena said: "I did not receive any 'love code' before and mostly was texts with no codes. (Use love symbol?) Used icon frequently."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.