Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, January 22, 2016

Christine Kuo falls in love with driving after car crash and reveals plans in ten years


Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) accepted an interview and she candidly expressed that last year when she got into a car crash after racing for four and a half laps, she actually fell in love with driving: "It's exactly at that point when I got into an accident that no one can help me. There are some things I have to face by myself on the racetrack. I suddenly understood some meanings of life and at that point in my life, I've completely focus on racing." She also smilingly revealed that at that moment before the car crashed, she realized that she has a wild side: "I didn't even know about this side of me. When I turned, I didn't even step on the brakes but it is also because the more confident I was, the more likely something would happen. However, it is encountering such frightful situation that I have learned to face it." Speaking of her ten years later, she said: "I will have kids, it shouldn't be hard for me find someone, but now most people is afraid to date a public figure like me. I want to find someone who loves me for who I am not my identity."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.