Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Christine Kuo is afraid of gaining weight even when drinking water


Artiste Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) accepted the interview from radio station and when mentioned about she suffered from hypothyroidism which caused her to gain weight but managed to reduce weight lately, she said: "I have been drawing blood and eating medicine all along but the recovery is slow and accidents happened during car racing earlier. I am very worried that I might lose my life and this accident changes my thinking thereafter. I feel we need to let go of many things and live our life to the fullest. I have a list to say thank you to the people during this 2 years and thank you to everybody who remembers me and I need to do something immediately if required. Hence, I used 2 weeks to treat everybody to meal immediately after the accident but forgot to draw blood and eat medicine as a result. The doctor was very scared but said the number was very nice after drawing blood. Earlier, I was scared to eat as everyone said I was fat but start to recover after eating continuously for 2 weeks. It is close to normal now but have to monitor for 6 months."

Afraid of gaining weight even when drinking water

Christine disclosed she did not eat for 10 days in order to reduce weight: "I am afraid of gaining weight when drinking water and felt very unhappy at that time. It does not help even when I do not eat and people will comment whenever outside. I wish to have complete rest at that point and communication is also another problem but still have to meet people. I am learning to speak directly and my feelings now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.