Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, January 25, 2016

Jennifer Coosemans will consider to develop her career in Hong Kong



On 23 January after the Miss Chinese International Pageant 2016 (華姐) Winner, Jennifer Coosemans (朱亞琳) accepted the interview and expressed she felt very happy. Jennifer said: "Did not cross my mind and come here after winning in Vancouver (溫哥華). (Which is the most satisfied segment?) Performing the talent segment. (You will develop your career in Hong Kong?) I will consider all possibilities. My family feel proud of me and I believe they will support my decision."

1st Runner-Up, Mary Chen (陳舒菲) accepted the interview and expressed it was a surprise. She said: "I can give everyone a wonderful performance and feel happy that I am welcomed by everyone." 2nd Runner-Up, Tiana Luan (欒添) said: "It is not an easy process and I feel elated about the end results." Mary Chen and Tiana Luan expressed they will also develop their careers in Hong Kong if given any opportunities.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.