Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Raymond Lam and Joey Yung give helping hands to Hins Cheung who stops working due to sickness


Singer Hins Cheung (張敬軒) was hospitalised for pneumonia a few days ago and the company announced his concert, Live in Passion was re-scheduled from 30 January to 27 February as a result. Yesterday morning, his good friends such as Joey Yung (容祖兒) and Raymond Lam (林峯) agreed to help him to attend events and sing on his behalf. Hins said emotionally: "I join EEG almost 4 years and everyone treats me very nice and we resemble a family. Hence, I called Joey immediately when she was setting her hairdo and she agreed to help me without asking much questions." However, I have another event to attend but it was cancelled due to my condition today but Raymond agreed to attend it on my behalf immediately. Where to find such good 'brother' and 'sister'?"

Fever had disappeared

Yesterday morning on the Internet, Hins updated his condition that his fever had disappeared and in a stable condition now: "The nurse who gives me an injection today wishes me Happy Birthday and I feel very touched. Anyway, thank you to her! I am in a stable condition today and my fever had disappeared."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.