Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pinky Cheung goes for shopping spree in Tokyo



Actress, Pinky Cheung (張文慈) has late work lately and goes for a shopping spree in Tokyo. When mentioned about the crazy trip, Pinky said: "My younger brother holds a baby shower party for his baby while my sister has migrated to Taiwan. She will be returning to Hong Kong and I tell her to extend her trip so as to go for a short vacation together with my religion friends. We keep eating and buying and feel very happy."

Pinky wanted to act as tour guide as she studied in Japan before but it turned out she lost her way in Tokyo eventually: "Perhaps I do not go there for a long time and cannot really remember the direction to the hotel. Hence, I need to seek help from my Hong Kong friends but better after warm up for 2 days." She also met up with her Japanese colleagues and felt it was a meaningful trip.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.