Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Myolie Wu's husband is jealous? She refrains from talking about her old love, Bosco Wong


Actress Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) wore a dazzling diamond ring to attend the premiere of cartoon movie, Chibi Maruko-chan: The Boy from Italy (櫻桃小丸子:來自意大利的少年) at Tsim Sha Tsui and disclosed she dubbed for the new film during an interview: "It is a new role and quite difficult to act as a kid voice, as the role is more to feminine and gentle." She added she won recognition from the professional dubbing staff: "It is my first time to dub and I finish all dialogues within one day. It is quite fun though facing some difficulty. (Challenging the dubbing of Chibi Maruko-chan?) It is too classic and I dub as his friend instead. (Your old love, Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) and his god sister have rumours?) I do not notice his news and please do not ask me. I give him my blessings. (Your husband is jealous?) Nope. It is in the past and please refrain from asking me. (See his god sister when dating him?) It is history and please stop mentioning it."

When asked about her good friend, Nancy Wu's (胡定欣) relationship, Myolie changed topic and said: "The ratings for this new film is not bad. (Discuss her relationship?) We are adults and breaking up is normal. Hope Nancy will have another relationship soon. (Console in you?) Nope. (Recovering from her relationship failure when in England?) Nope. I visited my granny in England and they happened to be there. (Introduce guys to Nancy?) Let her recover first and I can help her to look around."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.