Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Grace Wong will break up with her boyfriend if he proposes marriage through video camera


Grace Wong (王君馨) and Joey Wong (王灝兒) attended Halloween event on 22 September and when asked about her body condition after sharing photo of herself boiling Chinese medicine on social networking website on 21 September, Grace said: "The doctor says my liver is weak and tells me to go for hiking and take Chinese medicine. I cannot do strenuous exercises and fail twice when boiling Chinese medicine yesterday."

Asking if her boyfriend travelled to Hong Kong to take care of her, Grace said: "He asks me if I need his help but his career is more important. It depends on the situation. (Has propose marriage?) Nope. I disallow marriage proposal through video camera as it is once a lifetime only. I will break up with him if he uses video camera to propose marriage."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.