Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 23, 2016

Jinny Ng plans to have 2 children


4 months pregnant Jinny Ng (吳若希) announced she was expecting a baby girl and she wore a long dress with 4 inches high heels to attend a company event on 16 December. When asked if her partner, Alex Ho will be mad, Jinny said: "Fortunately, he is open-minded and only worries that I squat down to play with my dog frequently."

Asking if she will attend the award ceremony, Jinny said: "Nope but I will attend it if the company wants me to." She disclosed she gained weight after expecting and her waist increased from 24 inches to 32 inches. When asked if she needed to change her bra, Jinny said: "Yes, I have no idea about the exact size increase. (Take photo album?) I wish to and it is rare that my chest increases. But it does not cross my mind and I want to have 2 children first."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.