Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 13, 2017

Ben Wong dares not urge Elena Kong to get married after one word from her


Ben Wong (黃智賢) and Elena Kong (江美儀) promoted Tiger Mom Blues (親親我好媽) series on 10 February. Ben admitted his worry for filming with children and sought advice from his family as he had no children now. Elena said: "I teach the children as if teaching my dog."

When asked if she had confidence that the series will achieve rating record at 30 pts as the highest ratings was at 28 pts on last Tuesday, Elena dared not dream of it and replied with Ben that having good reviews were already sufficient, as they worried they might not act very well.

When Ben urged Elena to get married quickly, Elena said: "I cannot have baby even marry now and my doctor said my menstruation will stop in next 2 years. What about you?" Ben said: "I am finishing my work and my career is my top priority now."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.