Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Stephanie Ho admits to suffering from mood disorder: I do not think of becoming a saint


Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) makes a public appearance and wins continuous supports from her fans while his girlfriend, Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) is busy filming series in China and points as third party. Four days ago on Instagram, she admits suffering from mood disorder and smoking by an electronic cigarette at a street: "Becoming a saint does not cross my mind at all." But she promises to take note of her actions in the future.

Stephanie leaves a message: "The news keep reporting my stuff for the past 2 days and I need to clarify it. Firstly, I do not feel I need to answer about my mood disorder to anymore as it is my personal affair but I have to admit it now. It is not a choice and I am grateful to the god for giving me courage to climb up again. Having illness enables me to run faster and I will continue to look forward although falling down." As for smoking by an electronic cigarette, I do not think of becoming a saint at all but will be careful of my actions as a celebrity. Please give me some time to climb up again and I can face it now as willing to face a brighter future. I am walking 1 step forward everyday and will continue to work hard."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.