Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 26, 2017

Lee San San admits she goes to the hospital and needs basic treatment


Lee San San (李珊珊) seldom makes public appearances in recent years and rumours of her having hidden disease have been flying around. Although she denies it earlier, but gossips of her falling sick and rushing to the hospital by ambulance due to high fever are circulating around lately.

Three days ago on Weibo, San San leaves a message: "My friends have informed me but I cannot be bothered about it and I intend not to read the news for this 2 days. In fact last month, I have expressed my thoughts and do not want to repeat it. Thank you for your concern and I will concentrate on writing the script."

San San uploaded a message written on 28 April and one sentence is written as: "Illness is considered as privacy and I wish to handle it in low-manner. I will not announce it and please give me some respect. I did go to the hospital for the past 4 months but I do not have major illness but some minor pain only. I only need basic treatment and some time to recover."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.