Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 12, 2017

5 months expecting Myolie Wu wears 3 inches high heels during an event


Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) is expecting for 5 months and wearing 3 inches high heels to an event on 08 June. It is obvious that her chest size has increased and mentioning about not getting fat, she says: "Looking at me seems okay and will definitely when expecting. My baby is obedient and my food goes into his/her stomach despite having a poor appetite lately. The doctor says my baby has a big body and his/her arms and legs resemble my husband, Philip. (Know your baby gender?) He is bad and uses his mobile to block the view. Hence, the doctor is afraid of saying it wrongly and recommends me to test my blood in case of any sickness." Myolie does not mind having baby boy or girl and wearing her desire pants makes her most happy. (Does your husband accompany you to work?) He is not worried at all but the staff always want to make sure I am okay. I feel quite stable but my friends keep reminding me to walk slowly and I need to get used to it." She has not think about stopping her work yet as Myolie can handle it and hopes to increase her knowledge about baby.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.