Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Eliza Sam feels unhappy for missing Grace Wong's wedding: I am prepared to act as her maid


Eliza Sam (岑麗香) and Jacquelin Chong (莊思敏) attend an event on 16 June. Due to the poor arrangement by the organisation committee, the staff treat the reporters rudely and demand the guests to accept the interviews at the street with bystanders staring at them and cars passing by.

As Eliza has work a few days ago, she feels unhappy for missing Grace Wong's (王君馨) wedding in US: "I have prepare the outfit long ago and request to attend my friend's wedding from the company but it turns out that I really need to work. I will definitely attend her wedding 11th July and prepare to act as her maid. Hope to attend it with my husband but I believe I do not have time to bother about him as will be extremely busy."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.